-
November 7th, 2002, 01:26 AM
#101
Inactive Member
o.k., I am going in..... sorry so late!
-
November 7th, 2002, 03:42 AM
#102
moderator
O-[---< <font color=red>O-[---<</font> <font color=blue>O-[---<</font>
Hey CCfan,
It was nice chatting with you!
I thank you an awful lot for teaching me to make stick figures! LOL!
Let's do it again soon!
More later,
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 7th, 2002, 09:13 AM
#103
Inactive Member
Oh Gus~ ( Ha ) I will talk with you later. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 9th, 2002, 12:10 AM
#104
Inactive Member
Hey Gus,
It certainly was nice chatting with you as well! And about the stick figures, you are very welcome. It took me a while to figure out how to do them. Now if only I could figure out how to get them to stand up!
Talk to you more later!
-
November 9th, 2002, 02:48 AM
#105
moderator
Hi CCfan,
That was my next question. You mean they won't stand up! Just my luck with stickfigures these days! LOL! BIG TIME
I guess to view the army of them I've been creating for that other thread we'll have to turn our moniters on there sides.
Once again Yankee ingenuity will triumph....
4 sure!
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Gus
BTW So far NYJ and I are planning on trying to make it to the chat room tomorrow night.
Any one else?
<font color=blue>8:30 to 10:00 ish</font>
Here's the short-cut again!
http://pub14.bravenet.com/chat/show....75685171&cpv=1
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 08, 2002 10:52 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
-
November 10th, 2002, 11:09 PM
#106
moderator
After much discussion we have decided to go back to the
<font color=purple>Old Cherie Currie Chat Room</font> next time! So here is that shortcut folks!
http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html
later,
[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 16th, 2002, 11:19 PM
#107
moderator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">After much discussion we have decided to go back to the
Old Cherie Currie Chat Room next time! So here is that shortcut folks!
http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I will try to be there at 8:30 EST. Howza'bout you?
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 16th, 2002, 11:28 PM
#108
EllaNoise
Guest
Well by the calendar on the old wall it looks like another Saturday has rolled around, Have you had a good week, Has anything happened that you would like to share with your cyber-buddies???
Or would you like to hear how my exciting and fast paced week has gone. If so Then join us on the World Famous Cherrie Currie Chat Room, and see who will show up tonight and which direction the discussion will take... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
November 17th, 2002, 02:48 PM
#109
moderator
I had a great time in Cherie's OLD chatroom last night.
No pop-ups just good time conversating with 3 wonderful people.
NewYorkJettster, LILMomma216 and EllaNoise it was fun indeed!
[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] We simply must do it again sometime [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Later,
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Gusmeister//oo\\DangerDude
-
November 18th, 2002, 01:15 AM
#110
Inactive Member
Hey Danger-Dude~ //oo\\( Hee,Hee ) Had a blast last nite as alwayz, you guys are alot of fun. Glad we're all here going through this together. Group [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] alwayz needed. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks